Author Topic: Juniper Engineer Opportunity in Charlotte  (Read 4177 times)

CharlotteIT

• View Profile
Juniper Engineer Opportunity in Charlotte
« on: March 31, 2009, 01:17:29 pm »
I am a Technical recruiter for Brooksource in the Charlotte, NC area.  I am having trouble locating qualified candidates in town for a Juniper Engineer position that I am currently trying to fill.   I hoped that I would be able to network and meet some people on juniperforums.com, in order to either A) meet members who are interested in this opportunity, or B) be pointed into the right direction of potential candidates to contact about the position.

Below, please find a brief discription of the position at hand.  If you or someone you know are interested in the opportunity, please contact Joshua at jglessing@brooksource.com, or post information here on Juniperforums.  Thanks!

Our client in Charlotte, NC has a need for a Network Engineer with a Juniper hardware focus.  They are currently running Cisco, but are unhappy with the service/performance, so they want to Beta Test Juniper to see if it is a better fit for their organization.  If they find that it is a better fit, then they plan to move forward and implement juniper company-wide. This is a 6 month contract opportunity. 

JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Juniper Engineer will be responsible for services including the design, configuration, integration, migration, and evaluation of existing networks, optimization, and implementation services. The position is focused on Juniper Hardware installation. A strong candidate must have experience with Juniper switches, firewalls and strong network knowledge.

JOB REQUIREMENTS:

Required Experience:

Hands-on configuration and operational knowledge of more than one of the following products:
•Strong Juniper product experience:
o   EX3200 / EX4200 switches
o   SSG20 (Secure Services Gateway), Need ScreenOS experience
o   SA4500 IDS and SSL
•Strong network troubleshooting skills
•Routers and switches
•SSL-VPN gateways
•Hands-on operation experience of management tools and network analyzers.
•Detailed understanding of network and application protocols (IP, TCP, UDP, FTP, HTTP, DNS, routing, etc.)
•Good Communication skills

Again, please contact Joshua at jglessing@brooksource.com for more information!

mangapuli_roy

• View Profile
Re: Juniper Engineer Opportunity in Charlotte
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 12:08:57 am »
hi Joshua,

I have tried to send my resume to your email but always receive error <jglessing@brooksource.com>:
Remote host said: 550 cuda_nsu unknown user <jglessing@brooksource.com> [RCPT_TO]

do you write the correct email address.

thanks,

Roy