Author Topic: nc.windows.app.23711 - route table changed, disconnecting - no "Bonjour" running  (Read 42905 times)

iAN_SVK

• View Profile
Hello guys,
I know this is an old topic, but it may help for somebody browsing the internet and looking for an answer as I did :)

So here are my 2 cents  :lol:

I have attached the link to juniper site with list of errors. I had very same problem,(23711). By the mentioned document I was sure something was changing my route table. It can be verified. Start "NC Troubleshooting" software, which can be found in your Start>Programs>Juniper Networks>Network Connect. On second tab I have selected routing table and with "Network connect" established connection and was observing what will follow. When my session was terminated and I refreshed my routing table, the table was changed.

So one of the solutions is go one by one of services you can suspect of changing these entries. I was aware that might be also VMware stuff, or Teamviewer. So I started with it. Killing Teamviewer didn't help, but when I was disabling network adapter created and managed by VMware it did help. The problematic one was "VMware Network Adapter VMnet8" which is responsible for NAT. When I connected with Juniper NC and I enabled mentioned adaptor the connection was terminated right away. Without that it was working great. The other indicator was, when you are connected with your NC sw, you have in network connections one additional NIC created by Juniper NC. When you enable VMware adaptor or you do the reconnection when it dropped while enabled VMware adaptor you may observe this Juniper's NIC card indicated state "Unauthenticated" and after some time the connections dropps again. When VMware NIC is disabled all the time, the VPN connection is stable and Juniper's NIC is not showhing "Unauthenticated" state. As I was lucky with identifying what is causing dropps at very first stage of investigation I didn't dig deeper.

Just to mention my sys. specs: Win 7 64b SP1, Network Connect 7.4.0.30611, VMware Workstation 10.

Hopefully it helps.  :wink:

Luther16

• View Profile
This only happend if Split Tunneling is disabled. :-P