Author Topic: Network Connect driver installation failed. (nc.windows.setup.24324)  (Read 172852 times)

manse

• View Profile
Re: Network Connect driver installation failed. (nc.windows.setup.24324)
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2012, 03:11:58 am »
No matter how hard I try to fix the problem, I couldn`t see any sign of improvement.
Plz, Help me someone who solved this matter(ns.windows.setup 24324)

I tried
First. removed All secure program like vaccine etc..
second,  downgrade Java
third, reinstalled N/C
forth, on msconfig disabled all services and enable.
fifth, I tried to find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum"
Enum selected click the "Security", "Permissions" on regedit but there isn't Security and Premissions so I couldn`t change the registry.

I saw a instruction at Juniperhomepage and did all methods that shows how to solve but it wasn`t work !!!

It happens only Win7 32bit.
My N/C is Intel 82579 Gigabit

how to overcome !
Plz help!!!!

AnandB

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2012, 03:19:38 pm »
I have followed all the steps below, but still no luck. Does anyone know how to fix this.

Please ensure that users have administrative rights on the PC where the Network Connect client is being installed. If users have administrative rights but they are unable to install the Network Connect client, then perform the following troubleshooting steps:

Remove Juniper Client Components:

Remove all Juniper Components (like Juniper Setup Client, Juniper Network Connect, etc.) from Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs. -> (Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7)

Delete JuniperSetupControl from Control Panel > Internet Options > General > Settings > View Objects. -> (Windows XP)
C:\Windows\Downloaded Program File -> 'Windows7'

Delete the Juniper Networks Folder C:\Documents and Settings\\Application Data\ -> (Windows XP)
C:\Users\sl092783\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks -> (Windows7)

Delete the Juniper Networks Folder C:\Documents and Settings\\Application Data\ (Windows XP)

Delete the Juniper Networks Folder from C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\neoNCSetup.exe (Windows Vista and Windows 7)

Delete the Juniper Networks Folder from C:\Program Files\ (Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7)

Remove the Juniper Networks Virtual Adapter from Device Manager, click View on top > Select Show Hidden Devices > Go to the Network Adapter/ (Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7)

Delete the Juniper Networks folder following windows registry entries: (Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7)

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Juniper Networks and remove the Network Connect from the tree.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Juniper Networks and remove the Network Connect from the tree.

Check Java Version and if enabled

Make sure that the latest version of Java is installed on the client machine. (This is a must.)
Also check whether the Java installed on the client machine is disabled or not. If the Java is disabled, then enable it. (Note: If Java is disabled for a long time, it is recommended to uninstall the existing version of Java and install a latest version of Java on the client machine.)

Check Miscellaneous settings

In Control Panel > System > Hardware > Driver signing > is this set to warn? If it is not, please try this setting. (Applicable for Windows XP)
My Computer > 'Right Click' > Properties > Hardware > Windows Update / Device Installation Settings > Choose the second one 'No, let me choose what to do' and set it to any of the below three:

JCapslock

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2013, 03:36:28 pm »
We've been using Network Connect for years and came across this problem on someone's computer this week who had been successfully using it for months. 

He's using 32 bit Windows 7 Professional.

I tried everything in this thread and what finally worked for us was not in here so thought I'd post it for anyone else who can't get past it. 

The final solution for us was to download the manual installer (ncInst.exe) from the Juniper Secure Appliance Administrative console.  Reboot in Safe Mode with Networking, login as an administrative user and run he manual installer.  It gets past the point in the install process that was failing.  When complete, reboot to normal mode and the client worked.

Hope this helps someone in the future.

axeraver

• View Profile
Network Connect driver installation failed. (nc.windows.setup.24324) - Solved
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2014, 01:22:35 pm »
Just in case anyone else is still struggling with this, or when I forget and have the same problem in 6 months time...

The way I managed to finally get the client to install was to remove the Juniper Network driver package from the Windows driver store, using the following page as a reference:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc730875.aspx

In a nutshell:

Start a command prompt as administrator
type "pnputil -e > c:\temp\drivers.txt"
Open c:\temp\drivers.txt in a text editor, search for Juniper and note the published name (in my case it was oem60.inf).
go back to the command prompt
type "pnputil -d oem*.inf" (replacing * with the relevant value - for me it was 60 i.e. pnputil -d oem60.inf)

The network connect drivers then installed without a hitch.

airlandz

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2014, 05:36:20 pm »

Salam Infovers. hee (^_^)
Mungkin Itu Sebutan  Untuk Orang yang Suka Cari Tahu Menurut Versi saya.
Seperti Pengunjung Yang Mampir Di Web Ini.
Ingin Tahu dan Ingin Tahu.Posting Pertama Pada web Ini
mungkin Saya Akan membahas Saya Sendiri,
Pede Banget yah. hehe ^_^
Saya Wanita yang Ingin Belajar Mengenai Web.
Baru Pertama kali Ini saya belajar.
belajar Dari Google.
Ya saya juga sama sih Suka Ingin Tahu Seperti Anda. hehe ^_^
dan Saya Cuma Mau berbagi Ilmu Dan Pengalaman.
Sekedar Mencari kesibukan saja Nulis-nulis Di web seperti Ini.
saya akan memberikan Info tentang seputar mahluk hidup apa saja.
mulai dari kegiatan dan lain-lain. hehehe
sekian Posting pertama saya,,
moga saja ini ax jadi posting terakhir, heh ^_^
Salam blogger.
Salam Untuk Semua.

<a hreff="www.airlandzz.com/">Download Software article and game free</a>

<a hreff="http://www.cari-tahu.info/">mau Cari tahu ya di cari-tahu.info</a>

http://adfoc.us/12405537846290

AlfredoSipple

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2014, 07:23:39 am »
No matter how hard I try to fix the problem, I couldn`t see any sign of improvement.

I tried
First. removed All secure program like vaccine etc..
second,  downgrade Java
third, reinstalled N/C
Enum selected click the "Security", "Permissions" on regedit but there isn't Security and Premissions so I couldn`t change the registry.

I saw a instruction at Juniperhomepage and did all methods that shows how to solve but it wasn`t work !!!

how to overcome !
Plz help!!!!
Hello friend sorry for posting in old thread.. I have been facing similar failed installation so can you help me out? Waiting for reply thanks in advance:)

AlfredoSipple

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2014, 10:35:49 am »

I tried
First. removed All secure solar panel like vaccine etc..
second,  downgrade Java
third, reinstalled N/C

how to overcome !
Plz help!!!!
Hello friend sorry for posting in old thread.. I have been facing similar failed installation so can you help me out? Waiting for reply thanks in advance:)

kamranicus

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2016, 03:05:48 pm »
I had this issue in IE 11, Windows 8.1, NC 8.0. The issue was caused by the first time I tried by running IE as normal and it installed the Host Checker (Pulse Networks). Then it failed when trying to install NC. To fix it, I had to uninstall all the Pulse Networks software in Programs and Features. After I uninstalled, I ran IE as an Administrator, connected to my company's VPN site and it all installed successfully. Hope this helps.

Luther16

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2016, 11:54:22 pm »
 It gets past the point in the install process that was failing. :lol: