Author Topic: Urgent contract in Bologna...  (Read 2402 times)

Archer711

• View Profile
Urgent contract in Bologna...
« on: July 12, 2012, 04:06:30 am »

Hi,
I'm looking for a talented (and multi-lingual) engineer for a role in Italy, it's predominantly an end to end Security role, but specifically based around JunOS SRX. More details are below, but feel free to contact me for more details,
URGENT - Systems Security Engineer JUNOS/Networking/Switching/Routing
My client is seeking an experienced Engineer for a role focusing on supporting the development of the Juniper routing, switching and security products into their technical sales team working with an end client.

Key Technical Skills:
   Juniper certification (JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIP, JNCIE, CISSP, CCIE)
   JUNOS OSX
   Extensive Security experience
   Extensive Networking experience - routing protocols, switching, firewalls, IPSec and SSL VPNs, and intrusion detection and prevention systems.
   Expertise and high levels of experience in Layer 2/3 switching and security.
   BGP, ISIS, OSPF, MPLS, CoS and Juniper Router PE features.
The ideal candidate will have solid internetworking and security skills, be able to assist with understanding customer requirements, design & testing of Juniper solutions, delivering sales presentations, presenting in-depth technical information about products and services, conducting product demonstrations, installing product evaluations, presenting/training at seminars, and supporting partners in responding to RFP's and RFI's.

In addition candidates should possess a proficient understanding of the pre-sales engineering process and the sales processes and have strong written, oral and presentation skills with the ability to discuss highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, including executive level technical decision-makers.
You can reach me at g.archer@sjit.co.uk or on 0207 264 1952