Author Topic: SSG-320M VPN authentication with LDAP/AD  (Read 2112 times)

WBirkin

• View Profile
SSG-320M VPN authentication with LDAP/AD
« on: November 04, 2013, 05:03:16 am »
Hi,

We have a couple of SSG-320M running ScreenOS 6.2.  I'm looking to set up a client IPSEC VPN for our remote users so they can access various resources from our secured network.  I would like the users to authenticate their access to the VPN with their Active Directory credentials.  The Juniper documentation is a bit flaky around LDAP authentication and I've come from an environment that was using Cisco/AD authentication for VPN.

My question is, is it as simple as setting up the VPN on the SSG and pointing the LDAP auth server settings at our active directory server?  Or should I be doing something different, perhaps setting up RADIUS?

Any input would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.

Wener_50

• View Profile
Re: SSG-320M VPN authentication with LDAP/AD
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 03:43:20 am »
I also have to buy vpn for android and have a couple of options in mind. The important thing is that I will use the VPN only for the phone so need an affordable service. The Nord VPN looks pretty reasonable but do you think that it is worth buying?

lesliekelley

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 01:40:01 am »
Hi Guys, What you say about the best VPN Services provider. It good to buy VPN or Proxies. I think to buy Microleaves Proxies or VPN. Which is best for me?

mckinley9

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 03:07:33 am »
Hello guys, i see that most of the people are looking for a affordable VPN for Android which is equally good in service and price. I have used a couple of VPN providers over last 3 and half years. Right now i am using OneVPN. It is quite a good VPN. I only tried it because i saw it was compatible with Cisco Anyconnect. I buy a monthly plan and used it with Anyconnect. Why Anyconnect? It's one of the fastest and most secure protocol. Unlike other VPN protocols, it doesn't kill your internet speed. OneVPN is the only one i heard is offering the compatibility and it is based on Linux. If anyone is interested to give it a try, they can registered for Free VPN as well. Since OneVPN is new so they have no limitation on Free VPN. All servers can be tested. If anyone wants to give it a try i think they gonna stick to  it.